Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Thankfulness

I know we celebrated Thanksgiving here in the US in November, but I walked into my apartment this evening, and was hit with a rush of thankfulness. My partner, Darrell, and I have built quite a nice life for ourselves, and even though he is currently out of work, we still have a lot of very nice things, and we have each other and our kittens (they're over 3 years old, but they'll always be my kittens). I look around our small-ish apartment and I'm amazed at how beautiful it is. Granted, Darrell is home during the day now and he is keeping it virtually spotless, but that aside, I'm very happy with our life we've built.

In the sprit of being thankful for our beautiful things, I wanted to share a picture of the painting (yes, it's a painting, NOT a print) over our couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment