Saturday, January 2, 2010

Random Thoughts of a Tech Support Rep

First real blog post of my new blog. I originally had a nice, long post about some of the things that irritate me about my job, but I took it down for fear that since I live my life so publicly it could be taken in a negative way, and I love my job and don't want to jeopardize it in any way.

Keeping that in mind, I have also been given very specific rules I have to adhere to since I live my life so publicly. One of those is that I cannot mention the company's name for whom I work. Just know that I work in technical support for digital cameras and camcorders ranging from pocket-sized point-and-shoot cameras to the big professional camcorders that your local news reporters lug around.

Now that we have that bit out of the way, I wanted to share a picture of my workstation. I have blurred out any of the elements that make it identifiable outside of the company I work (I almost put the company name in there, anonymity is going to be harder than I thought).

This is my workstation. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

3 comments:

  1. what is this crap? Many like it but this one is mine? LAME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. How pleasant. You come onto my blog and leave me rude comments. Talk about lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock Knock, who is there? Its vincent D'nofrio he wants his quote back!

    ReplyDelete