Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Thoughts of a New Blogger

Alright. I've been doing this for a couple of days, and it's been a learning curve, getting everything sat up the way I wanted it. I'm on the way to getting everything looking the way I want, and getting the plugins and widgets to work properly in WordPress, but I'm by no means an expert. I'd barely say I'm a novice at this whole blogging thing, but I want to keep doing it, more so for my own self satisfaction, but I have to admit, having some sort of legacy on the Internet appeals to me. So far, the hardest thing has been for me to be able to get the posts on time to the site! I work until late during the week, and so far, my MotoCLIQ (running Android) doesn't have an official WordPress app.

But I digress... Today I got my very first comment. I was excited to see my inbox give me validation to say that SOMEONE is reading this pitiful excuse for a blog, and what was it? Someone being rude. I think (I'm pretty sure anyway) I know who it is, but it was disheartening nonetheless. I guess I have to realize everyone isn't going to like what I have to say, and to a lot of people, the pictures that I'm posting might just be junk, but this is my attempt at journaling my life. I'm sure the blog will get more interesting as my writing style takes hold, and if people actually read it and view my pictures then they will be getting to know me better, and I might inspire someone else to get out there and start their own blog and pay it forward.

I guess that's enough of a "rant" for tonight!

Namasté

4 comments:

  1. Hey, dont let negative energy get to you. Continue to do what you do. I love your idea (and have been checking back to see what you do) I have been kicking around the idea of starting one myself. i just can't imagine where to begin. Any way negativity be damned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent writing, great format and most of all very good subject matter. I'd give it an A+++

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Stephanie! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete